Police appeal after two student homes targeted
- Credit: Archant
STUDENT homes in Hatfield were targeted by theives during the Easter break, prompting a police appeal.
Officers say two homes in Comet Way were broken into, with games consoles and jewellery among the items taken.
But detectives can only say the thefts happened at some point between March 30 and April 13.
Det Con Ashleigh Olwage, investigating, said: “I appreciate that the period of time that these offences were committed between spans two weeks but I would appeal to anyone who was in the area between these times and believes they saw anything suspicious to contact me.
“There is a busy pedestrian footpath which cuts from the Galleria past the house and I am confident someone must have seen something which may assist my investigations.
You may also want to watch:
“If you have any information whatsoever please contact me.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Olwage on 01707 806845 or via the Herts Police non-emergency number 101 quoting crime reference number B2/13/1070. Alternatively call Crimestoppers, the independent charity, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 2 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 5 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 8 Hatfield Battle Proms concert is still going ahead as planned this summer
- 9 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 10 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie