Photography studio looking for a new cover star
CALLING all babies. A new star is needed for the front page of a photography studio's brochure. Hannah Couzens, who owns a studio in Cuffley, is running a competition to find a new adorable child to feature on the cover of her latest brochure.
CALLING all babies. A new star is needed for the front page of a photography studio's brochure.
Hannah Couzens, who owns a studio in Cuffley, is running a competition to find a new adorable child to feature on the cover of her latest brochure.
The 26-year-old is searching for children aged two or under to appear on the magazine, to replace its current model Daisy Westrope, aged two.
Hannah said: "Our original model Daisy just came in for a regular photographic shoot.
You may also want to watch:
"She looked so cute in the photos we ended up putting her on the front of the brochure.
"This time we thought it would be fun to run a competition and have teamed up with the National Childbirth Trust."
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 3 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 7 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 8 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 9 Captain Tom inspires little Zach to raise money for the NHS
- 10 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
In addition to being the new face of the brochure, the winning baby will also feature on the front cover of the Cheshunt, Broxbourne and district edition of Small Talk, the National Childbirth Trust magazine.
To enter send your baby pictures, by June 13, and contact details to Hannah Couzens Photography, in Station Road, Cuffley, EN6 4HA.
For a discounted fee of �15 each participant will receive a professional half hour shoot and 6in x 4in keepsake.
For more information call Hannah on 01707 870444.