Photographer’s stunning images of Welwyn Hatfield from the air
A NEW book of amazing pictures of Times Territory from above has been published - and you could win a free copy.
Hertfordshire from the Air is one of a series of books featuring breathtaking pictures of Britain from the skies - taken by renowned aerial photographer Jason Hawkes.
“The principal attraction of aerial photographs is that they are literally a bird’s eye view, allowing us to look down on the landscape from a perspective that we never normally see,” Jason said.
“Such pictures reveal to us things that are normally hidden from view, and often surprise us when we find that what we had imagined the layout of the land to be is in reality quite different.”
Click on our gallery to see a selection of images from Hertfordshire from the Air.
You may also want to watch:
In this week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times, we will be featuring Jason’s aerial pictures of Hatfield - plus a chance to get your hands on a copy of Hertfordshire from the Air by entering our competition.
See this week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times, out Wednesday.
- 1 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 2 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 3 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 8 Conservatives hit back at Lib Dems over Local Plan collapse claims
- 9 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas