Pet sounds of Junkies at The Horn
A LONDON alt-rock group who claim to be fuelled by heartbreak and hangovers will be coming to St Albans. My Pet Junkie, who have been together since 2004, are Stuart O Connor (vocals/guitar), Leon Camfield (drums/vocals) and Julia Bell (bass/vocals). Al
A LONDON alt-rock group who claim to be "fuelled by heartbreak and hangovers" will be coming to St Albans.
My Pet Junkie, who have been together since 2004, are Stuart O'Connor (vocals/guitar), Leon Camfield (drums/vocals) and Julia Bell (bass/vocals).
Although presently unsigned, the three-piece, who list Nick Drake and The Mars Volta among their influences, have released two self-funded CDs to date, including debut album When You're Not Busy.
As for their music, they claim to sound like "Simon and Garfunkel having something we won't mention being done to them by Rage Against The Machine..."
Draw your own conclusions when My Pet Junkie perform at The Horn on Thursday, April 16 alongside Morning Glory, Tim Watt and the Cess Allen Band.
The music starts at 8pm and is expected to finish at midnight.
- 1 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 2 First business moves into Hatfield's new £45m High View development
- 3 Man injured while working in Hatfield Business Park
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Potters Bar school in top 10 of The Sunday Times Schools Guide 2022
- 6 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 7 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 8 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 9 From Russia with love... Catherine The Great series returns to Hatfield for season two of period drama
- 10 County lines drug runners jailed after undercover police sting
Tickets cost �3 on the door.
For more information visit www.myspace.com/mypetjunkie