Pet sounds of Junkies at The Horn
A LONDON alt-rock group who claim to be fuelled by heartbreak and hangovers will be coming to St Albans. My Pet Junkie, who have been together since 2004, are Stuart O Connor (vocals/guitar), Leon Camfield (drums/vocals) and Julia Bell (bass/vocals). Al
A LONDON alt-rock group who claim to be "fuelled by heartbreak and hangovers" will be coming to St Albans.
My Pet Junkie, who have been together since 2004, are Stuart O'Connor (vocals/guitar), Leon Camfield (drums/vocals) and Julia Bell (bass/vocals).
Although presently unsigned, the three-piece, who list Nick Drake and The Mars Volta among their influences, have released two self-funded CDs to date, including debut album When You're Not Busy.
As for their music, they claim to sound like "Simon and Garfunkel having something we won't mention being done to them by Rage Against The Machine..."
You may also want to watch:
Draw your own conclusions when My Pet Junkie perform at The Horn on Thursday, April 16 alongside Morning Glory, Tim Watt and the Cess Allen Band.
The music starts at 8pm and is expected to finish at midnight.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 5 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 9 Youngsters playing their part as Welwyn Garden City look to continue punching above their weight
- 10 Aspirations to win the league has Ben Spaul excited to be back at Welwyn
Tickets cost �3 on the door.
For more information visit www.myspace.com/mypetjunkie