Pet of the Week: Welwyn Hatfield’s naughtiest (but cutiest) cat
- Credit: Archant
This week’s Pet of the Week is a naughty feline who stops her owner from doing her housework – not that she’s complaining.
Meet Millie, the five-year-old cat who lives in Woolmer Green with her owner Lucy Martin, who has had her since she was a kitten.
The four-legged fluff ball likes opening doors she’s not supposed to, and stops Lucy from doing any ironing (technically not a bad thing).
Lucy said: “She is always chasing me round the house when I don’t have socks on trying to play with my feet.
“Millie loves a good cuddle. If you stop giving her attention she will soon be meowing at you.
You may also want to watch:
“Her favourite things to do are eat, sleep, hide and play dead when it’s time to de flea her.”
Lucy added: “Just look at those big bright eyes, who could not love her?
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 10 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
“Even if she doesn’t like me doing housework. “
If you have an adorable furry friend or a hilarious picture of your pet, send photos and a description to petoftheweek@ whtimes.co.uk
Please include where you live in Welwyn Hatfield or Potters Bar.