Personal touch makes Laura PA of the Year
A PERSONAL assistant from Times Territory has been named PA of the Year by industry experts.
Laura Richardson, from Brookmans Park, was picked by a judging panel that included businesswoman and vice chairman of West Ham United Karren Brady, as the Hays and Times PA of the Year.
The 26-year-old works in London as a PA for Elexon, a company which provides a range of balancing and settlement services in the UK electricity trading industry.
Laura visited the Landmark hotel in London to receive her reward from Ms Brady, who is soon to be appearing alongside Lord Sugar in the next series of The Apprentice.
“I think the PA role is a fantastic career choice,” said Laura. “It’s a busy, varied role where you can add real value to a business at the highest level. People don’t always realise the importance of PAs so it’s brilliant that Hays and The Times are giving PAs the recognition that they deserve.”
You may also want to watch:
Ms Brady said: “It is important that we recognise those who are doing an excellent job and make some noise about it. Many people don’t quite realise how demanding a PA’s job is, and it is great that Hays PA & Secretarial is throwing the limelight their way. My congratulations go out to Laura.”
As well as the honour of being named the country’s best PA, Laura has also won a dream holiday to the five star Aldrovandi Palace Hotel in Rome. She said she would be taking her boyfriend, Thor Ahmed.
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 What time will the election results come in?
- 3 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 4 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 5 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 6 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 7 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 10 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say