Pensioner crushed in freak accident in Hatfield
A PENSIONER was rushed to hospital with 'terrible leg injuries' after a freak car accident involving three OAP brothers. Five police cars and an ambulance rushed to Broad Acres, in Hatfield Garden Village following the incident, at around 5pm on Saturday.
A PENSIONER was rushed to hospital with "terrible leg injuries" after a freak car accident involving three OAP brothers.
Five police cars and an ambulance rushed to Broad Acres, in Hatfield Garden Village following the incident, at around 5pm on Saturday.
A vehicle reversing off a driveway knocked one of the brothers down and continued moving, colliding with a 6ft brick wall and smashing into a 5ft fence.
The injured man is currently in a comfortable condition at the QE2 Hospital in WGC.
You may also want to watch:
For more on this story, click on the link below.
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 4 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 5 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 6 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 7 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 8 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 9 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 10 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College