Pensioner crushed in freak accident in Hatfield
A PENSIONER was rushed to hospital with 'terrible leg injuries' after a freak car accident involving three OAP brothers. Five police cars and an ambulance rushed to Broad Acres, in Hatfield Garden Village following the incident, at around 5pm on Saturday.
A PENSIONER was rushed to hospital with "terrible leg injuries" after a freak car accident involving three OAP brothers.
Five police cars and an ambulance rushed to Broad Acres, in Hatfield Garden Village following the incident, at around 5pm on Saturday.
A vehicle reversing off a driveway knocked one of the brothers down and continued moving, colliding with a 6ft brick wall and smashing into a 5ft fence.
The injured man is currently in a comfortable condition at the QE2 Hospital in WGC.
You may also want to watch:
For more on this story, click on the link below.
- 1 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 2 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 7 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
- 8 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 9 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 10 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses