Patient treated after house fire in Welwyn Garden City
PUBLISHED: 18:07 02 October 2013 | UPDATED: 18:07 02 October 2013
A PATIENT was treated for smoke inhalation following a fire in Welwyn Garden City this afternoon (Wednesday).
Two crews from Welwyn Garden City fire station rushed to Wheatley Road shortly after 3.10pm.
A fire service spokesman said: “Thankfully the fire was out on arrival.
“One person suffered smoke inhalation and was treated on scene.”
The crews were later called to a microwave fire in Bridge Road, Welwyn Garden City, but the blaze was out on arrival.
The call came at 5.20pm.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Welwyn Hatfield Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.