Patient treated after house fire in Welwyn Garden City

PUBLISHED: 18:07 02 October 2013 | UPDATED: 18:07 02 October 2013

Fire crews were called to a house fire in Welwyn Garden City this afternoon

Fire crews were called to a house fire in Welwyn Garden City this afternoon

Archant

A PATIENT was treated for smoke inhalation following a fire in Welwyn Garden City this afternoon (Wednesday).

Two crews from Welwyn Garden City fire station rushed to Wheatley Road shortly after 3.10pm.

A fire service spokesman said: “Thankfully the fire was out on arrival.

“One person suffered smoke inhalation and was treated on scene.”

The crews were later called to a microwave fire in Bridge Road, Welwyn Garden City, but the blaze was out on arrival.

The call came at 5.20pm.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Welwyn Hatfield Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Most Read

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Most Read

Latest from the Welwyn Hatfield Times