Pamper night at RSPCA centre
PAMPERING to many people is not just a luxury but a necessity!
Now you can enjoy a number of beauty treatments while raising money for a good cause at the same time.
Today (Saturday) Friends of RSPCA Southridge will be hosting a pamper night in South Mimms.
The event, at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in Packhorse Lane, is to raise funds for the medical treatments of animals in care at the centre.
Pop down to the centre and enjoy treatments such as a manicure, pedicure, Indian head massage, a facial, eyebrow shaping and loads more – all performed by professional beauty therapists and staff at Body Shop in the Howard Centre, WGC.
The evening commences at 7.30pm and is on until late.
Admission is �2 and includes nibbles and a glass of fruit punch.
- 1 Concerns raised over structural integrity of Shredded Wheat factory building
- 2 Hatfield mobile network improvements set to cause TV interference
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 5 Drug dealer jailed after £9,000 worth of crack cocaine found in bedroom
- 6 Man in stable condition following Hatfield stabbing
- 7 Mountain bike stolen from Welwyn Garden City shed
- 8 Christmas baubles adorn postbox toppers in Hertford crafters' festive yarnbombing event
- 9 Great family entertainment in Christmas production of Goodnight Mr Tom at the Barn Theatre in Welwyn Garden City
- 10 Welwyn Garden City BID renewed and funding secured following ballot
To enjoy a spot of pampering, tickets cost �8 for one treatment or �15 for three treatments.
Purchase tickets on the night or book in advance from RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704