Pamper night at RSPCA centre
PAMPERING to many people is not just a luxury but a necessity!
Now you can enjoy a number of beauty treatments while raising money for a good cause at the same time.
Today (Saturday) Friends of RSPCA Southridge will be hosting a pamper night in South Mimms.
The event, at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in Packhorse Lane, is to raise funds for the medical treatments of animals in care at the centre.
Pop down to the centre and enjoy treatments such as a manicure, pedicure, Indian head massage, a facial, eyebrow shaping and loads more – all performed by professional beauty therapists and staff at Body Shop in the Howard Centre, WGC.
You may also want to watch:
The evening commences at 7.30pm and is on until late.
Admission is �2 and includes nibbles and a glass of fruit punch.
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 3 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 4 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 7 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys on BBC Two visits Hertfordshire this week
- 10 Drug trafficker guilty of 'cruel and tragic' Cameron Hill murder
To enjoy a spot of pampering, tickets cost �8 for one treatment or �15 for three treatments.
Purchase tickets on the night or book in advance from RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704