Pamper night at RSPCA centre
PAMPERING to many people is not just a luxury but a necessity!
Now you can enjoy a number of beauty treatments while raising money for a good cause at the same time.
Today (Saturday) Friends of RSPCA Southridge will be hosting a pamper night in South Mimms.
The event, at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in Packhorse Lane, is to raise funds for the medical treatments of animals in care at the centre.
Pop down to the centre and enjoy treatments such as a manicure, pedicure, Indian head massage, a facial, eyebrow shaping and loads more – all performed by professional beauty therapists and staff at Body Shop in the Howard Centre, WGC.
You may also want to watch:
The evening commences at 7.30pm and is on until late.
Admission is �2 and includes nibbles and a glass of fruit punch.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 5 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 9 Youngsters playing their part as Welwyn Garden City look to continue punching above their weight
- 10 Aspirations to win the league has Ben Spaul excited to be back at Welwyn
To enjoy a spot of pampering, tickets cost �8 for one treatment or �15 for three treatments.
Purchase tickets on the night or book in advance from RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704