How many people have been vaccinated in your neighbourhood?
- Credit: Leigh Prather
In the week ending the February 21 an additional 2,086,296 people were reported to have received an NHS vaccination for COVID-19 in England.
This took the total number of people vaccinated since vaccinations began on December 8 to 14,930,489, and second doses to 510,660.
The number of vaccinations, up to February 21, that have been administered in Welwyn Hatfield is now at 25,651.
Relative to population, Welwyn Hatfield, Cuffley & Northaw has the highest percentage of people vaccinated with - 37 per cent of people over the age of 16 having received at least one jab.
The area to have administered the fewest relative to population is Hatfield South, with 14.2 per cent of people aged 16 and older having had a vaccination.
You may also want to watch:
The area with the most vaccinations is Welwyn Garden City Central & Handside, 2,037, and the area with the fewest vaccinations is Hatfield Town, 1,240.
With regards to coronavirus cases, Welwyn Hatfield ha 64 cases per 100,000 people in the latest week - February 19 to February 25 - when the average area in England had 82.
- 1 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 4 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 5 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 6 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 7 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 8 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 9 Clinic launched at sports village to help 'long COVID' sufferers
- 10 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
There only 79 cases for the same week, 66 fewer than the previous week.
Overall there have been 7,907 cases in Welwyn Hatfield up to March 1.
There have sadly been 257 coronavirus-related deaths registered to February 19.