Northaw and Cuffley
There are three candidates in Northaw and Cuffley – read below to find out who they are and what they stand for.
This seat is currently held by the Conservative Party.
Labour – Mike Alder, of Northfield, Hatfield
Liberal Democrat – Nigel Bain, of The Gardens, Brookmans Park
Nigel Bain has lived in Hatfield for the last 17 years and been a governor of Bishop’s Hatfield Girls’ School for seven years, serving on the main committees.
You may also want to watch:
Other local interests include Neighbourhood Watch co-ordinator and editing the Northaw and Cuffley Parish Magazine. He is an active member of the local Group of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) of which he is a Fellow.
For the CIPR he has lead seminars in Corporate Social Responsibility organised in conjunction with the Business School of the University of Hertfordshire.
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 5 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 6 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 10 Liam Gallagher sells out his two Knebworth Park 2022 shows
Conservative – Adrian Prest*, of Northaw Road West, Northaw
My pledges for Northaw & Cuffley:
- I will continue leading the Stop Speeding In Northaw campaign
- As a local man, I will continue to be involved and committed, and do my best on your behalf
- I will get as much benefit as possible for our residents from the new “localism” powers *sitting councillor