Nine Inch Nails nailed on for Knebworth's Sonisphere festival?
NINE Inch Nails are expected to be confirmed for the Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth tomorrow. Organisers are set to announce the fourth wave of bands for the rock event at the Hertfordshire stately home on Monday morning. Nu-metal rap group Linkin Park
NINE Inch Nails are expected to be confirmed for the Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth tomorrow.
Organisers are set to announce the fourth wave of bands for the rock event at the Hertfordshire stately home on Monday morning.
Nu-metal rap group Linkin Park and rock giants Metallica have already been confirmed as headliners of the two-day camping festival in Knebworth Park on August 1-2.
And Nine Inch Nails and good friends Jane's Addiction are the latest groups rumoured to be playing the event as well.
You may also want to watch:
American industrial rockers NIN, fronted by Trent Reznor, have long been linked with the new Knebworth festival.
The Grammy winners are touring America with their Lights In The Sky show in May.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 6 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 7 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 8 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 9 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 10 New car park proposed for park
NIN will be supported there by alternative LA group Jane's Addiction, fuelling rumours that both might end up on the Sonisphere bill at Knebworth.
The two groups have already been added to the Oxegen festival that takes place near Dublin from July 10 to 12.
Australian AC/DC-like hard rockers Airbourne are another act now being linked with playing Knebworth.