Nine Inch Nails nailed on for Knebworth's Sonisphere festival?
NINE Inch Nails are expected to be confirmed for the Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth tomorrow. Organisers are set to announce the fourth wave of bands for the rock event at the Hertfordshire stately home on Monday morning. Nu-metal rap group Linkin Park
NINE Inch Nails are expected to be confirmed for the Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth tomorrow.
Organisers are set to announce the fourth wave of bands for the rock event at the Hertfordshire stately home on Monday morning.
Nu-metal rap group Linkin Park and rock giants Metallica have already been confirmed as headliners of the two-day camping festival in Knebworth Park on August 1-2.
And Nine Inch Nails and good friends Jane's Addiction are the latest groups rumoured to be playing the event as well.
You may also want to watch:
American industrial rockers NIN, fronted by Trent Reznor, have long been linked with the new Knebworth festival.
The Grammy winners are touring America with their Lights In The Sky show in May.
- 1 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 2 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 3 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 4 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 5 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 6 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 9 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
NIN will be supported there by alternative LA group Jane's Addiction, fuelling rumours that both might end up on the Sonisphere bill at Knebworth.
The two groups have already been added to the Oxegen festival that takes place near Dublin from July 10 to 12.
Australian AC/DC-like hard rockers Airbourne are another act now being linked with playing Knebworth.