Nine Inch Nails nailed on for Knebworth's Sonisphere festival?
NINE Inch Nails are expected to be confirmed for the Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth tomorrow. Organisers are set to announce the fourth wave of bands for the rock event at the Hertfordshire stately home on Monday morning. Nu-metal rap group Linkin Park
NINE Inch Nails are expected to be confirmed for the Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth tomorrow.
Organisers are set to announce the fourth wave of bands for the rock event at the Hertfordshire stately home on Monday morning.
Nu-metal rap group Linkin Park and rock giants Metallica have already been confirmed as headliners of the two-day camping festival in Knebworth Park on August 1-2.
And Nine Inch Nails and good friends Jane's Addiction are the latest groups rumoured to be playing the event as well.
You may also want to watch:
American industrial rockers NIN, fronted by Trent Reznor, have long been linked with the new Knebworth festival.
The Grammy winners are touring America with their Lights In The Sky show in May.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 5 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 8 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 9 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 10 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
NIN will be supported there by alternative LA group Jane's Addiction, fuelling rumours that both might end up on the Sonisphere bill at Knebworth.
The two groups have already been added to the Oxegen festival that takes place near Dublin from July 10 to 12.
Australian AC/DC-like hard rockers Airbourne are another act now being linked with playing Knebworth.