NHS trust welcomes new chaplain
SERVICES have been held to officially welcome a new chaplain to the Barnet and Chase Farm Hospitals NHS Trust.
Father Tim Boniwell was presented to the Bishop of Edmonton, the Rt Rev Peter Wheatley, at a licensing ceremony in the chapel at Chase Farm Hospital in Enfield.
The service was attended by staff, representatives of other faiths and patients.
A second ceremony took place on Monday at Barnet Hospital, where Fr Tim was presented to the Bishop of Hertford, the Rt Rev Christopher Foster.
Fr Tim said he was “delighted” to join the chaplaincy team at the NHS trust, which covers the Potters Bar area.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “Since starting my job in September I have had a very warm welcome and am enjoying the challenges of helping to provide spiritual care at the two hospitals.”
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 6 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 9 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses