NHS trust welcomes new chaplain
SERVICES have been held to officially welcome a new chaplain to the Barnet and Chase Farm Hospitals NHS Trust.
Father Tim Boniwell was presented to the Bishop of Edmonton, the Rt Rev Peter Wheatley, at a licensing ceremony in the chapel at Chase Farm Hospital in Enfield.
The service was attended by staff, representatives of other faiths and patients.
A second ceremony took place on Monday at Barnet Hospital, where Fr Tim was presented to the Bishop of Hertford, the Rt Rev Christopher Foster.
Fr Tim said he was “delighted” to join the chaplaincy team at the NHS trust, which covers the Potters Bar area.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “Since starting my job in September I have had a very warm welcome and am enjoying the challenges of helping to provide spiritual care at the two hospitals.”
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 What time will the election results come in?
- 3 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 4 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 5 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 6 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 7 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 10 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys on BBC Two visits Hertfordshire this week