NHS trust to repeat ‘popular’ AGM
THE East and North Herts NHS Trust’s AGM is back – by popular demand.
Health chiefs have decided to hold a ‘re-run’ of their annual meeting because the original date in September was so popular.
Chief executive Nick Carver said the second event would allow many more residents to find out more about how the NHS is being run in this area.
He said: “This year the interest in our AGM was very high indeed. The level of responses was such that it took us well over our 150-seat capacity limit.
“So rather than disappoint people who have shown so much interest in the trust and our hospital services, we have decided to hold a repeat event that will allow as many as possible to come along and hear the presentations that were made back in September, as well as view post displays put on by our staff on their work.”
You may also want to watch:
The repeat will take place on Thursday, November 26 in the education centre at the Lister Hospital Stevenage.
Doors open at 6pm, with the meeting starting at 6.30pm.
- 1 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 2 Do you have the unclaimed £1 million winning lottery ticket bought in Welwyn Hatfield?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 5 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 6 Student gets programming with Code Ninjas
- 7 Missing teen found safe and well
- 8 Travel business calls for Grant Shapps visit to ‘see what a travel agent is’
- 9 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 10 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
Places are being offered on a first-come, first-served basis. To book a seat, email Jo Arthur on firstname.lastname@example.org