NHS trust to repeat ‘popular’ AGM
THE East and North Herts NHS Trust’s AGM is back – by popular demand.
Health chiefs have decided to hold a ‘re-run’ of their annual meeting because the original date in September was so popular.
Chief executive Nick Carver said the second event would allow many more residents to find out more about how the NHS is being run in this area.
He said: “This year the interest in our AGM was very high indeed. The level of responses was such that it took us well over our 150-seat capacity limit.
“So rather than disappoint people who have shown so much interest in the trust and our hospital services, we have decided to hold a repeat event that will allow as many as possible to come along and hear the presentations that were made back in September, as well as view post displays put on by our staff on their work.”
You may also want to watch:
The repeat will take place on Thursday, November 26 in the education centre at the Lister Hospital Stevenage.
Doors open at 6pm, with the meeting starting at 6.30pm.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 4 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 7 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 8 New free live music event set for Hertford Castle's grounds
- 9 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 10 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
Places are being offered on a first-come, first-served basis. To book a seat, email Jo Arthur on firstname.lastname@example.org