NHS trust to repeat ‘popular’ AGM
THE East and North Herts NHS Trust’s AGM is back – by popular demand.
Health chiefs have decided to hold a ‘re-run’ of their annual meeting because the original date in September was so popular.
Chief executive Nick Carver said the second event would allow many more residents to find out more about how the NHS is being run in this area.
He said: “This year the interest in our AGM was very high indeed. The level of responses was such that it took us well over our 150-seat capacity limit.
“So rather than disappoint people who have shown so much interest in the trust and our hospital services, we have decided to hold a repeat event that will allow as many as possible to come along and hear the presentations that were made back in September, as well as view post displays put on by our staff on their work.”
You may also want to watch:
The repeat will take place on Thursday, November 26 in the education centre at the Lister Hospital Stevenage.
Doors open at 6pm, with the meeting starting at 6.30pm.
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 9 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 10 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
Places are being offered on a first-come, first-served basis. To book a seat, email Jo Arthur on email@example.com