New VIP hairdressers in Welwyn Garden City
A NEW salon offering VIP treatment to all its clients has this week opened its doors.
Greys on Howardsgate, WGC, is led by manager Claire Mariscal, who has worked with the brand for almost a decade.
With stores in nearby St Albans and Hitchin, Greys hopes to make high quality hairdressing available to everyone in Hertfordshire, without having to travel into London.
Claire, who worked for Charles Worthington and prepares hair for London Fashion Week as well as shooting with Vogue and Marie Clare, has carved her own niche within Greys and is keen that everybody is made to feel special when they visit the salon.
She said: “The whole idea is everyone is treated like a VIP.”
You may also want to watch:
As well as its own bar for all clients to enjoy complimentary drinks, the salon has a beautiful relaxation area so you can really feel pampered.
Claire added: “We’re very excited about our new salon and I can’t wait to get going with my new team.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 7 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 8 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
“Just because we’re not in London doesn’t mean we cannot be ahead of all the latest trends and techniques.”
Views echoed by Greys founder and managing partner Sue Watson, who established the brand as a L’Oreal Portfolio salon in 1995, listing it within the top 50 in the UK.
*To book an appointment at Greys call 01707 377366.