New VIP hairdressers in Welwyn Garden City
A NEW salon offering VIP treatment to all its clients has this week opened its doors.
Greys on Howardsgate, WGC, is led by manager Claire Mariscal, who has worked with the brand for almost a decade.
With stores in nearby St Albans and Hitchin, Greys hopes to make high quality hairdressing available to everyone in Hertfordshire, without having to travel into London.
Claire, who worked for Charles Worthington and prepares hair for London Fashion Week as well as shooting with Vogue and Marie Clare, has carved her own niche within Greys and is keen that everybody is made to feel special when they visit the salon.
She said: “The whole idea is everyone is treated like a VIP.”
You may also want to watch:
As well as its own bar for all clients to enjoy complimentary drinks, the salon has a beautiful relaxation area so you can really feel pampered.
Claire added: “We’re very excited about our new salon and I can’t wait to get going with my new team.
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 9 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 10 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
“Just because we’re not in London doesn’t mean we cannot be ahead of all the latest trends and techniques.”
Views echoed by Greys founder and managing partner Sue Watson, who established the brand as a L’Oreal Portfolio salon in 1995, listing it within the top 50 in the UK.
*To book an appointment at Greys call 01707 377366.