New owners for Stevenage Holiday Inn hotel
THE recently opened four-star Holiday Inn in Stevenage has new owners. The property has been bought by Queensgate Hotel Limited. It is retaining the services of experienced and renowned hotel management company, Chardon Management Ltd, for the
THE recently opened four-star Holiday Inn in Stevenage has new owners.
The property has been bought by Queensgate Hotel Limited.
It is retaining the services of experienced and renowned hotel management company, Chardon Management Ltd, for the day-to-day operation and ongoing development of the hotel.
Chardon Management currently operates 15 hotels across the UK.
You may also want to watch:
General manager of the St George's Way hotel, Gerard Ryan, said: "The hotel has already attracted a lot of interest from companies hosting business events, wedding parties and other celebrations and indeed people visiting the area on business or taking a leisure break.
"It provides a unique four-star alternative in the heart of Stevenage town centre with easy access to central London.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 6 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 7 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 8 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 9 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 10 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
"The new ownership allows us to move forward with confidence and continue to build on our reputation for delivering a first-class welcome to all our visitors."
Opened in December 2008, this modern property is one of a kind in Stevenage.
It boasts 140 high-spec bedrooms and can provide full conference and event facilities for over 300 guests.
It has as a fashionable, stylish feel throughout and all the state-of-the-art facilities expected from an upmarket contemporary hotel. Its Destinations restaurant and bar offers an array of dishes from around the world.
For more go to www.histevenage.com