New name wanted for Welwyn Garden City tavern
THERE S a change of colour and management at a WGC town centre pub. Now WHT readers are being asked to help with another change – a change of name. Trish McCall is the new landlady of O Neill s in Parkway. She says the Irish theme of the pub will remain,
THERE'S a change of colour and management at a WGC town centre pub.
Now WHT readers are being asked to help with another change - a change of name.
Trish McCall is the new landlady of O'Neill's in Parkway.
She says the Irish theme of the pub will remain, but she wants regulars to help her choose a new name.
You may also want to watch:
She said: "We're thinking something connected to the locality maybe.
"It's not going to be a food place, it's not a wine bar, we'll be keeping it as a local pub."
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 6 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 7 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 8 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 9 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 10 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
Part of the work already done at O'Neill's is clearly visible, with a new red paint d�cor.
Email any name suggestions to email@example.com