New name wanted for Welwyn Garden City tavern
THERE S a change of colour and management at a WGC town centre pub. Now WHT readers are being asked to help with another change – a change of name. Trish McCall is the new landlady of O Neill s in Parkway. She says the Irish theme of the pub will remain,
THERE'S a change of colour and management at a WGC town centre pub.
Now WHT readers are being asked to help with another change - a change of name.
Trish McCall is the new landlady of O'Neill's in Parkway.
She says the Irish theme of the pub will remain, but she wants regulars to help her choose a new name.
You may also want to watch:
She said: "We're thinking something connected to the locality maybe.
"It's not going to be a food place, it's not a wine bar, we'll be keeping it as a local pub."
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 3 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 4 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 5 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 6 Isabel Hospice 'excited' to reopen charity shops on April 12
- 7 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 8 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 10 Welwyn Garden City John Lewis survives as retailer announces closures
Part of the work already done at O'Neill's is clearly visible, with a new red paint d�cor.
Email any name suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org