New name wanted for Welwyn Garden City tavern
THERE S a change of colour and management at a WGC town centre pub. Now WHT readers are being asked to help with another change – a change of name. Trish McCall is the new landlady of O Neill s in Parkway. She says the Irish theme of the pub will remain,
THERE'S a change of colour and management at a WGC town centre pub.
Now WHT readers are being asked to help with another change - a change of name.
Trish McCall is the new landlady of O'Neill's in Parkway.
She says the Irish theme of the pub will remain, but she wants regulars to help her choose a new name.
She said: "We're thinking something connected to the locality maybe.
"It's not going to be a food place, it's not a wine bar, we'll be keeping it as a local pub."
- 1 Man injured while working in Hatfield Business Park
- 2 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 3 First business moves into Hatfield's new £45m High View development
- 4 Potters Bar school in top 10 of The Sunday Times Schools Guide 2022
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 7 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 8 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 9 "The older generation still knows how to have a good time"
- 10 Purse stolen from 74-year-old woman
Part of the work already done at O'Neill's is clearly visible, with a new red paint d�cor.
Email any name suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org