New interior design store launched online
A new online interior design store has been launched by a Welwyn-based designer.
Beverley Hills Homes offers a range of stylish home accessories from cushions, throws and artwork to furniture, vases and sculptures, expertly sourced and delivered to your door in pristine condition
And it is the realisation of a long-term goal for Beverley Spyer-Holmes, an interior designer of some 20 years standing.
“I’ve always wanted to do it, and last year I finally got my head together and put the store online,” said Beverley, a mum-of-two. “We’re really excited after months of sourcing and gathering together beautiful items from some of our favourite suppliers to have finally launched our store, where we are able to provide you with all the lovely things that I source in one place. It’s an enticing collection of home accessories, reflecting the luxury and glamour of Beverley Hills Home interiors.”
As well as the store, Beverley is available as a consulting interior designer.
You may also want to watch:
Call 0800 988 7896 for more information, or click on the link.
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Thanks Dad! WHT readers send 2,500 Father's Day messages
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield