New interior design store launched online
A new online interior design store has been launched by a Welwyn-based designer.
Beverley Hills Homes offers a range of stylish home accessories from cushions, throws and artwork to furniture, vases and sculptures, expertly sourced and delivered to your door in pristine condition
And it is the realisation of a long-term goal for Beverley Spyer-Holmes, an interior designer of some 20 years standing.
“I’ve always wanted to do it, and last year I finally got my head together and put the store online,” said Beverley, a mum-of-two. “We’re really excited after months of sourcing and gathering together beautiful items from some of our favourite suppliers to have finally launched our store, where we are able to provide you with all the lovely things that I source in one place. It’s an enticing collection of home accessories, reflecting the luxury and glamour of Beverley Hills Home interiors.”
As well as the store, Beverley is available as a consulting interior designer.
You may also want to watch:
Call 0800 988 7896 for more information, or click on the link.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 3 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 7 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 8 Enjoy Sneaky Experience's 'weird and wonderful' nights out at Hatfield House this Halloween
- 9 Welwyn Garden City gym smashes target distance in charity cycle challenge
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images