New Hatfield Culture Club to show England v Algeria World Cup match
ENGLAND’S next World Cup match will be screened at the launch of a new club celebrating diversity in Welwyn Hatfield.
The Kaleidoscope Culture Club will be holding its first ever social evening at Briars Pavilion, off Briars Lane in Hatfield, this Friday, June 18.
Starting at 6pm, the evening will see the screening of the England v Algeria game (kick-off 7.30pm) and there will be games, food and free t-shirts to give away.
The club has been organised by Michal Siewniak, founder of the Welwyn Hatfield Polish Forum, who said: “Welwyn Hatfield has changed considerably in recent years and the Kaleidoscope Culture Club will be a real opportunity for people to mix, get to know each other and learn about other cultures.
“It will be a superb opportunity to celebrate diversity and participate in various activities which are going to take place within the Culture Club.”
You may also want to watch:
Among the guests will be Welwyn Hatfield mayor Howard Morgan.
To book and find out more, email: email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 4 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 5 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 6 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Four councillors elected to South Mimms Parish Council
- 9 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone