New Hatfield Culture Club to show England v Algeria World Cup match
ENGLAND’S next World Cup match will be screened at the launch of a new club celebrating diversity in Welwyn Hatfield.
The Kaleidoscope Culture Club will be holding its first ever social evening at Briars Pavilion, off Briars Lane in Hatfield, this Friday, June 18.
Starting at 6pm, the evening will see the screening of the England v Algeria game (kick-off 7.30pm) and there will be games, food and free t-shirts to give away.
The club has been organised by Michal Siewniak, founder of the Welwyn Hatfield Polish Forum, who said: “Welwyn Hatfield has changed considerably in recent years and the Kaleidoscope Culture Club will be a real opportunity for people to mix, get to know each other and learn about other cultures.
“It will be a superb opportunity to celebrate diversity and participate in various activities which are going to take place within the Culture Club.”
You may also want to watch:
Among the guests will be Welwyn Hatfield mayor Howard Morgan.
To book and find out more, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
- 1 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 2 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 3 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 4 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 5 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 6 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 7 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 8 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 9 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 10 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar