New Hatfield Culture Club to show England v Algeria World Cup match
ENGLAND’S next World Cup match will be screened at the launch of a new club celebrating diversity in Welwyn Hatfield.
The Kaleidoscope Culture Club will be holding its first ever social evening at Briars Pavilion, off Briars Lane in Hatfield, this Friday, June 18.
Starting at 6pm, the evening will see the screening of the England v Algeria game (kick-off 7.30pm) and there will be games, food and free t-shirts to give away.
The club has been organised by Michal Siewniak, founder of the Welwyn Hatfield Polish Forum, who said: “Welwyn Hatfield has changed considerably in recent years and the Kaleidoscope Culture Club will be a real opportunity for people to mix, get to know each other and learn about other cultures.
“It will be a superb opportunity to celebrate diversity and participate in various activities which are going to take place within the Culture Club.”
You may also want to watch:
Among the guests will be Welwyn Hatfield mayor Howard Morgan.
To book and find out more, email: email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street