New hair salon opens in Welwyn Garden City
A SWANKY new hair salon in WGC is hoping to prove it’s a cut above the rest.
Stonehills Hairdressing is run by a team of three – Mike Paraliki, Ornela Ranxha and Gintaras “G” Kacanauskas – who met each other while working at a salon in North London.
They have a combined 15 years’ experience in the hairdressing trade and hope to bring something fresh and new to the town.
Their website carries the promise: “our dedicated team of hair professionals are here to provide you – our guests – a comfortable and enjoyable experience, while creating the cut, colour and style you always wanted.”
Mr Paraliki, explained how he “loves the town” and that their aim was to “deliver quality hairdressing in nice surroundings with strong customer-focus”.
You may also want to watch:
He added it was great to be opening up a salon in his hometown.
An official launch day has been earmarked for October, with special offers and deals up for grabs.
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 Meet the man driving a tractor 270 miles from Cornwall to Codicote
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 July 19: Extended restrictions will bring 'big costs' to our businesses
- 6 Would you quit drinking and smoking?
- 7 100 not out for centenarian Gladys
- 8 Businesses react as relaxation of Covid restrictions delayed to July 19
- 9 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 10 Heroic dogs win Royal Veterinary College award
There will also be regular ‘open evening’ style events where members of the public can go along, meet the team and familiarise themselves with what the salon claims is a “unique vibe”.
The Stonehills-based salon is open Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 9am to 6pm, open until 8pm on Wednesday and Thursday and open 10am-4pm on Sunday.
For more information or to book an appointment, call 01707 390390.