New Guy Ritchie flick ‘The Man From U.N.C.L.E.’ to star Man of Steel actor Henry Cavill
- Credit: Archant
MOVIE director Guy Ritchie is set to start filming his new feature in the UK next week.
The film, ‘The Man From U.N.C.L.E.’, is based on the classic 1960s TV series of the same name.
Ritchie, 44, who is from Hatfield, will not be returning one of his former haunts Hatfield House in the new film.
He has previously used the grounds of the stately home in other hit movies, including 2009 flick ‘Sherlock Holmes’.
But a spokeswoman there told the Welwyn Hatfield Times: “We are not involved in the new one [film].”
You may also want to watch:
The movie is set to star Man of Steel actor Henry Cavill and the Lone Ranger’s Armie Hammer and Hugh Grant.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 8 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 9 Girls of Potters Bar Crusaders happy with draw at hot Harpenden
- 10 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield