New Guy Ritchie flick ‘The Man From U.N.C.L.E.’ to star Man of Steel actor Henry Cavill
- Credit: Archant
MOVIE director Guy Ritchie is set to start filming his new feature in the UK next week.
The film, ‘The Man From U.N.C.L.E.’, is based on the classic 1960s TV series of the same name.
Ritchie, 44, who is from Hatfield, will not be returning one of his former haunts Hatfield House in the new film.
He has previously used the grounds of the stately home in other hit movies, including 2009 flick ‘Sherlock Holmes’.
But a spokeswoman there told the Welwyn Hatfield Times: “We are not involved in the new one [film].”
You may also want to watch:
The movie is set to star Man of Steel actor Henry Cavill and the Lone Ranger’s Armie Hammer and Hugh Grant.
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 3 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 4 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 5 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 6 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 7 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 8 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 9 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 10 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge