New flower school launched by Welwyn Garden City florists
FLORISTS with expertise of more than 25 years are passing on the wealth of their knowledge at a new flower arrangement class.
Ever wished to produce some of the outstanding flower designs you see in the shops?
Well this course could be for you. The launch of The Hertfordshire Flower School by WGC’s Lambert’s Flower Company is designed not only to give large groups of residents insider tips and guidance on how to create the perfect flower arrangements, but also for corporate events and tailored private lessons.
The owners of the Howardsgate firm, Paul and Nicola Gibson, told the WHT the first class on September 8 was “long overdue”, but they are now delighted to be starting.
Paul said: “We’ve been promising our customers for ages that we would start regular classes but could never seem to find the necessary time to fit them into our already hectic work schedule but we’re delighted to announce that we’ve finally done it!”
You may also want to watch:
At their specially themed creative classes you’ll learn from Nicola, the co-owner and senior floral designer of Boutique Style Florists.
She said: “Everyone of all abilities are welcome, from the novice to keen amateurs.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 3 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 7 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 8 Enjoy Sneaky Experience's 'weird and wonderful' nights out at Hatfield House this Halloween
- 9 Welwyn Garden City gym smashes target distance in charity cycle challenge
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
“If you love flowers then you should definitely consider joining us for an evening or two, or how about a six-week course!”
She added: “We are confident that you’ll have a wonderful time while learning some new skills at the same time.
“What better way to spend a couple of hours than to be among an abundance of beautiful flowers, a relaxing and therapeutic experience in itself!”
Classes are informal and take place in store on selected Wednesday evenings, running from 7pm to 9pm.
They cost �49 each, or for three classes you can get a special rate of �45 each.
The price includes everything you’ll need to create your very own arrangement which is yours to take home with you.
Gift certificates can also be purchased from the shop, which will allow the buyer to choose a specific number of classes.