New Chinese restaurant opens in Hatfield Galleria
A CHINESE buffet restaurant has opened its latest eatery in Hatfield – with a special offer for WHT readers.
The Real China Oriental Buffet Restaurant revealed its newest diner – at the Bridge in the Galleria, off Comet Way – at the end of October, and has already caught the attention of shoppers visiting the leisure complex.
Offering a full complement of classic Chinese dishes, set against a stylishly modern oriental design, it is the company’s 17th restaurant to open in the UK.
Restaurant manager Kevin Yu, 29, moved from the chain’s Cheltenham operation to oversee the running of the fledging Hatfield establishment.
And he’s hoping to see similar success with the new Hatfield venture to the kind he experienced in Essex.
You may also want to watch:
“I was running the Cheltenham restaurant for five-and-a-half years, and it was very successful,” he said. “We’ve started very well here. The first two weeks have been very busy.”
Galleria chief executive Tim Stirling said: “We are delighted to welcome Real China to the Galleria. It’s excellent oriental buffet in simple but stylish surrounding widens the centre’s restaurant offering and is an integral part of our on-going strategy to increase our leisure options.”
- 1 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 2 Welwyn Garden City man shares 9.5 stone weight loss journey
- 3 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 6 Council leader survives no confidence vote
- 7 Headteacher calls out 'dangerous' and 'inconsiderate' parking from parents outside school
- 8 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 9 DIY SOS star Billy Byrne set to open returning Codicote Village Day this weekend
- 10 70-year-old dies following single-vehicle collision in Welwyn
* We’ve teamed up with Real China and the Galleria to offer readers a special 20 per cent discount on their total bill, valid until the end of December.
See this week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times for your voucher.