New Chinese restaurant opens in Hatfield Galleria
A CHINESE buffet restaurant has opened its latest eatery in Hatfield – with a special offer for WHT readers.
The Real China Oriental Buffet Restaurant revealed its newest diner – at the Bridge in the Galleria, off Comet Way – at the end of October, and has already caught the attention of shoppers visiting the leisure complex.
Offering a full complement of classic Chinese dishes, set against a stylishly modern oriental design, it is the company’s 17th restaurant to open in the UK.
Restaurant manager Kevin Yu, 29, moved from the chain’s Cheltenham operation to oversee the running of the fledging Hatfield establishment.
And he’s hoping to see similar success with the new Hatfield venture to the kind he experienced in Essex.
You may also want to watch:
“I was running the Cheltenham restaurant for five-and-a-half years, and it was very successful,” he said. “We’ve started very well here. The first two weeks have been very busy.”
Galleria chief executive Tim Stirling said: “We are delighted to welcome Real China to the Galleria. It’s excellent oriental buffet in simple but stylish surrounding widens the centre’s restaurant offering and is an integral part of our on-going strategy to increase our leisure options.”
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
* We’ve teamed up with Real China and the Galleria to offer readers a special 20 per cent discount on their total bill, valid until the end of December.
See this week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times for your voucher.