Neglected RSPCA dog in need of a new home
NEGLECTED and without a stable upbringing, Jesse the dog is understandedly a nervous pet.
But staff at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms are adamant that with the right family and home the four-year-old Border Cross will shine as a pet.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane animal centre told the Potters Bar Edition: “He has never had any interaction with men and is very nervous of them, so he will need to socialise quite a lot with any prospective owner, who should have experience of Collies.
“We are confident that with the right owner and training he will make a super pet.”
Jesse is fine with other dogs but isn’t good with cats.
You may also want to watch:
He is best suited in an adult household.
If you can offer Jesse a home, call the centre on 0300 123 0704.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 What time will the election results come in?
- 4 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 5 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 6 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 7 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
Alternatively you can visit him at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays.