Neglected RSPCA dog in need of a new home
NEGLECTED and without a stable upbringing, Jesse the dog is understandedly a nervous pet.
But staff at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms are adamant that with the right family and home the four-year-old Border Cross will shine as a pet.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane animal centre told the Potters Bar Edition: “He has never had any interaction with men and is very nervous of them, so he will need to socialise quite a lot with any prospective owner, who should have experience of Collies.
“We are confident that with the right owner and training he will make a super pet.”
Jesse is fine with other dogs but isn’t good with cats.
You may also want to watch:
He is best suited in an adult household.
If you can offer Jesse a home, call the centre on 0300 123 0704.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 4 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 5 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 7 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 10 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
Alternatively you can visit him at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays.