Neglected RSPCA dog in need of a new home
NEGLECTED and without a stable upbringing, Jesse the dog is understandedly a nervous pet.
But staff at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms are adamant that with the right family and home the four-year-old Border Cross will shine as a pet.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane animal centre told the Potters Bar Edition: “He has never had any interaction with men and is very nervous of them, so he will need to socialise quite a lot with any prospective owner, who should have experience of Collies.
“We are confident that with the right owner and training he will make a super pet.”
Jesse is fine with other dogs but isn’t good with cats.
He is best suited in an adult household.
If you can offer Jesse a home, call the centre on 0300 123 0704.
- 1 Concerns raised over structural integrity of Shredded Wheat factory building
- 2 Hatfield mobile network improvements set to cause TV interference
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 5 Drug dealer jailed after £9,000 worth of crack cocaine found in bedroom
- 6 Mountain bike stolen from Welwyn Garden City shed
- 7 Man in stable condition following Hatfield stabbing
- 8 Christmas baubles adorn postbox toppers in Hertford crafters' festive yarnbombing event
- 9 Welwyn Garden City BID renewed and funding secured following ballot
- 10 Great family entertainment in Christmas production of Goodnight Mr Tom at the Barn Theatre in Welwyn Garden City
Alternatively you can visit him at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays.