Need a handyman? Then Hire a Hubby!
TRADITIONALLY, men are supposed to be handy around the house when it comes to fixing and building things. But as many long-suffering wives and partners may know, that simply isn't the case. That's why it's always nice when you know a man you can trust to
TRADITIONALLY, men are supposed to be handy around the house when it comes to fixing and building things.
But as many long-suffering wives and partners may know, that simply isn't the case.
That's why it's always nice when you know a man you can trust to fix any problem around the home.
But if you don't know of such a person, fear not; you can now hire one from a company in Potters Bar.
You may also want to watch:
Hire a Hubby, a professional handyman service, opened in the UK less than two months ago, having originally started as a successful franchise in Australia.
Chief executive Geoff Willett got in touch after reading in the Welwyn & Hatfield Times about a police crackdown on rogue traders in Times Territory, and wanted to explain what his company was doing to eliminate the problem.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
"We provide a professional handyman service whose operators have to undergo security checks and carry photo ID," Mr Willett said.
"We are covered by �5m public liability insurance and have all workmanship unequivocally guaranteed by the company.
"As far as we are aware no other company offers this.
"More often than not, while we start by offering handyman services, it soon develops into bigger projects and our resources allow "Hubbies" to operate as project managers using suitable and qualified tradesmen."
The company is currently looking for potential franchisees in Hertfordshire, with any potential "Hubbies" first undergoing a training programme before being allowed to carry the brand name.
Mr Willett added: "The whole purpose is to give customers the confidence to allow people into their homes knowing that they are not going to get ripped off or stolen from."
For more information about Hire a Hubby and franchise opportunities, call 01707 828084.