Can you name Welwyn Garden City's newest fire engine?
- Credit: Archant
White Watch at Welwyn Garden City Fire Station are inviting all primary school pupils in Welwyn Garden City to enter a competition to name their fire engine.
The pupils will be asked to colour in a picture of a fire engine; give it a name and come up with their own fire safety message.
The winner will be invited to the fire station, when it is safe to do so, to meet the fire crew, look around the fire engine and see the chosen name on the appliance.
If your child is interested in taking part, please email White Watch commander: Stephen.email@example.com, who will send you the poster and entry details.
Alternatively children can choose to draw their own fire engine and colour it in.
You may also want to watch:
You can scan and email submissions to commander Stephen or post your submission through their letterbox at the front of the fire station addressed to Steve Smith.
The closing date for this competition is March 17.
- 1 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 4 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 5 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 6 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 7 Clinic launched at sports village to help 'long COVID' sufferers
- 8 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 9 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 10 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12