Murder manhunt moves to Hatfield House
THE hunt for a man wanted for the murder of Angela Hoyt has this afternoon (Friday) moved to the grounds of Hatfield House.
Martin Collett, 35, is wanted for the murder of his ex-girlfriend.
Officers flooded the grounds of the stately home just after noon – and the force helicopter has also joined the search.
Police were working on a tip-off from the public, following appeals in the media, including the Welwyn Hatfield Times, yesterday.
Angela’s body was discovered by police on Tuesday at her home in Glebeland, Hatfield. She was strangled.
You may also want to watch:
The 34-year-old Canadian, who worked for the British Red Cross, had just returned from a three-month tour of Pakistan.
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 5 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 6 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 10 Liam Gallagher sells out his two Knebworth Park 2022 shows