Mum wins Hatfield supermarket shopping spree
IMAGINE having all of your Easter shopping paid for you. Well that is exactly what one lucky woman received, after she won a competition for �100 worth of shopping at Aldi, in Hatfield. Virginia Kenny bought her Easter shopping, including Easter eggs, gro
IMAGINE having all of your Easter shopping paid for you.
Well that is exactly what one lucky woman received, after she won a competition for �100 worth of shopping at Aldi, in Hatfield.
Virginia Kenny bought her Easter shopping, including Easter eggs, groceries, and other goods, after winning the prize.
The mum-of-four, from St Albans, said: "I stocked up and had a really good shop.
You may also want to watch:
"I bought cosmetics and things that I wouldn't normally buy.
"I always enter competitions, so it was good to actually win one."
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 7 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 8 This week's pick of the movies made in Herts on TV
- 9 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 10 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
Catriona Irving, deputy manager of the Parkhouse Court store, said: "What was really good was that she was a regular customer, so it was really nice for her to have �100 to spend at her disposal.