Mum wins Hatfield supermarket shopping spree
IMAGINE having all of your Easter shopping paid for you. Well that is exactly what one lucky woman received, after she won a competition for �100 worth of shopping at Aldi, in Hatfield. Virginia Kenny bought her Easter shopping, including Easter eggs, gro
IMAGINE having all of your Easter shopping paid for you.
Well that is exactly what one lucky woman received, after she won a competition for �100 worth of shopping at Aldi, in Hatfield.
Virginia Kenny bought her Easter shopping, including Easter eggs, groceries, and other goods, after winning the prize.
The mum-of-four, from St Albans, said: "I stocked up and had a really good shop.
You may also want to watch:
"I bought cosmetics and things that I wouldn't normally buy.
"I always enter competitions, so it was good to actually win one."
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 3 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 4 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 8 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 9 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 10 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
Catriona Irving, deputy manager of the Parkhouse Court store, said: "What was really good was that she was a regular customer, so it was really nice for her to have �100 to spend at her disposal.