Mum blasts druggies after needle find in Welwyn
A YOUNG mum has hit out at the drug users blighting her neighbourhood after finding a discarded needle outside her home. Holly Carmon made the discovery near her flat in
A YOUNG mum has hit out at the drug users blighting her neighbourhood after finding a discarded needle outside her home.
Holly Carmon made the discovery near her flat in Node Way Gardens, Welwyn, where she lives with her one-year-old son Morgan.
Speaking to the WHT, she said many people in the flats also had young children who could easily have stepped on the needle.
"It is absolutely disgusting," she said.
You may also want to watch:
"I am concerned about the safety of my child."
For more on this story, see this week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times, out now
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 6 CCTV released after thousands of pounds of vitamins and supplements stolen
- 7 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 8 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 9 Nursey goes 'climate positive' by offsetting their carbon footprint
- 10 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades