Mum blasts druggies after needle find in Welwyn
A YOUNG mum has hit out at the drug users blighting her neighbourhood after finding a discarded needle outside her home. Holly Carmon made the discovery near her flat in
A YOUNG mum has hit out at the drug users blighting her neighbourhood after finding a discarded needle outside her home.
Holly Carmon made the discovery near her flat in Node Way Gardens, Welwyn, where she lives with her one-year-old son Morgan.
Speaking to the WHT, she said many people in the flats also had young children who could easily have stepped on the needle.
"It is absolutely disgusting," she said.
You may also want to watch:
"I am concerned about the safety of my child."
For more on this story, see this week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times, out now
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 7 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 8 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 9 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man