Mum blasts druggies after needle find in Welwyn
A YOUNG mum has hit out at the drug users blighting her neighbourhood after finding a discarded needle outside her home. Holly Carmon made the discovery near her flat in
A YOUNG mum has hit out at the drug users blighting her neighbourhood after finding a discarded needle outside her home.
Holly Carmon made the discovery near her flat in Node Way Gardens, Welwyn, where she lives with her one-year-old son Morgan.
Speaking to the WHT, she said many people in the flats also had young children who could easily have stepped on the needle.
"It is absolutely disgusting," she said.
You may also want to watch:
"I am concerned about the safety of my child."
For more on this story, see this week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times, out now
- 1 Hertsmere MP Oliver Dowden appointed Tory co-chairman but loses secretary role
- 2 Headteacher calls out 'dangerous' and 'inconsiderate' parking from parents outside school
- 3 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 6 18 Insulate Britain protesters arrested at M25 and A1 demonstrations
- 7 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 8 Historic Green Belt site under threat
- 9 M25 by South Mimms blocked by climate protesters
- 10 Boy hit by car during Hatfield altercation