Mr Benn backs Willow Foundation
AS if by magic, Bob Wilson appeared! The dapper-looking Willow Foundation co-founder joined Mr Benn to back a new fundraising drive. A series of charity pin badges featuring the popular 1980s cartoon character have gone on sale at branches of Barclays B
AS if by magic, Bob Wilson appeared!
The dapper-looking Willow Foundation co-founder joined Mr Benn to back a new fundraising drive.
A series of charity pin badges featuring the popular 1980s cartoon character have gone on 'sale' at branches of Barclays Bank.
Between now and April 20, customers can pick up one or all of the set of four badges in exchange for a donation to Willow.
You may also want to watch:
In case you need reminding - or never watched the cartoon - Mr Benn would visit the fancy dress shop, change into a costume and go off on an adventure - a 'special day'.
And 'special days' are exactly what the Old Hatfield-based Willow Foundation provides, for seriously-ill young adults.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 3 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 5 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 6 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 7 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 8 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 9 Drink spiking: University of Hertfordshire students join Girls Night In protest
- 10 Charity golf day raises thousands for the Willow Foundation
Bob said: "We're sure Mr Benn will do the charity proud and want to encourage everyone to pick up a badge or two at their local Barclays Bank in support of the Willow Foundation.