Revealed: Most expensive houses sold in Welwyn Hatfield in 2018
PUBLISHED: 14:55 01 February 2019 | UPDATED: 15:14 01 February 2019
How much do you think the most expensive houses in Welwyn Hatfield borough are worth?
Land Registry figures reveal nine residential properties were sold for £2million or more in 2018, while another two were just shy of that mark.
Only one of those is located north of Hatfield, near Welwyn village.
Brookmans Park continues to be sought-after with three properties there fetching a pretty penny, while 2018’s most expensive house is nearby, nestled in a secluded area north-east of the town.
It went for a handsome £3.73million - almost £1.2million more than any other house.
The Ridgeway in Cuffley proved to be the borough’s most desirable address, home to the second most-expensive (£2.55million) and three of the top seven.
In 2017, only four houses in Welwyn Hatfield were sold for more than £2million - two in Brookmans Park and two in Essendon.
The 10 most expensive houses sold in Welwyn Hatfield in 2018:
1. Woodfield House, Woodfield Lane, Brookmans Park - £3,737,000
2. 29 The Ridgeway, Cuffley - £2,550,000
3. 101 Brookmans Avenue, Brookmans Park - £2,550,000
4. Hill House, Newgate Street - £2,440,000
5. Woodside Hall, Wildhill Road - £2,440,000
6. 4 The Ridgeway, Cuffley - £2,400,000
7. 21 The Ridgeway, Cuffley - £2,250,000
8. 34 Brookmans Avenue, Brookmans Park - £2,050,000
9. Cedar House, Essendon Place, Essendon - £2,000,000
=10. 4 Barneswood, Welwyn - £1,925,000
=10. 31 Mymms Drive, Brookmans Park - £1,925,000
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Welwyn Hatfield Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.