Moss Bros opens new outlet store in Hatfield
THE first in a wave of new-look stores from one of the UK’s leading suit specialists has opened in Hatfield.
Moss Bros unveiled its new factory outlet concept store at the Galleria this week, promising a new approach to discount shopping.
The new layout brings an easier shopping experience for customers, with clearer signage and more space, set against a stylish, modern decor.
And of course, there’s your usual selection of top suit brands, including Ventuno, Blazer, Savoy Taylors Guild, Calvin Klein, Lambretta and Peter Werth.
Moss Boss operations director Paul Pancham said: “It’s very contemporary. It’s completely different to anything you’ll see in an outlet.
You may also want to watch:
“Outlets tend to be good value, but not very well organised. There’s a sort of bargain basement approach to some of them.
“We’re operating a higher outlet model, which makes it easier to shop.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Welwyn Garden City's Jodie Williams eases into Olympic 400m semi-final
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 9 Potters Bar Town delighted with successful return of beer and music festival
- 10 It's coming home! Welwyn Garden City's Commemoration Jug claimed by Reis Suart
“In terms of customer experience, there’s going to be much more assisted service, with the customer treated as an individual. We’ll take you through the process and understand your needs.
“The product offer reflects what our customers are looking for – be it their first ever suit through to a high fashion suit at a great value price. We will look to roll this model out in the future.”
Prices at the factory outlet will be 30 per cent cheaper than the original high street price, with discounts of up to 70 per cent on some items.
From now until July 18, the store will also be giving customers a limited opening offer of a free shirt up to the value of �30 with any suit over �149.
The new Moss Bros store is located on the second floor.