More bands announced for Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth
MORE bands will be announced for the Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth House later tonight. The latest names added to the music event at the Hertfordshire stately home will be revealed on BBC Radio 1 s Rock Show after midnight. Acts across both main stages
MORE bands will be announced for the Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth House later tonight.
The latest names added to the music event at the Hertfordshire stately home will be revealed on BBC Radio 1's Rock Show after midnight.
Acts across both main stages and the new Bohemia third stage are expected to be declared.
Metal gods Metallica and nu-metal favourites Linkin Park will headline the inaugural festival on August 1-2.
You may also want to watch:
Others down to play Knebworth this summer include Welsh bands Feeder and Bullet for My Valentine, Machine Head, Fear Factory, Irish legends Thin Lizzy, American industrial metallers Nine Inch Nails, Avenged Sevenfold, Anthrax and Alice In Chains.
Among the latest groups rumoured to be joining the festival fun are Offspring and My Chemical Romance, possibly as sub-headliners to Linkin Park on the Saturday.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 4 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 5 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 6 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 7 Teenager charged after 'Rambo knife' and suspected class A drugs found
- 8 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 9 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 10 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station