Missing Welwyn Garden City man found
A MAN, who was missing six days, has been found thanks to the Welwyn Hatfield Times.
Darren Walker was last seen in Old Hatfield, on the morning of Thursday, April 22, before his family reported to police that he was missing on Monday.
However yesterday (Tuesday), after seeing the report on www.whtimes24.co.uk , the 44-year-old contacted the WHT to reassure his family of his safety.
He said: “I am fine and just want some time on my own.
“Can you please let the police know I am ok so they can let my family know.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Walker was located by police this afternoon (Wednesday) in Hatfield, safe and well.
- 1 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 2 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline
- 3 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 6 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 7 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 8 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 9 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images