Missing Welwyn Garden City man found
A MAN, who was missing six days, has been found thanks to the Welwyn Hatfield Times.
Darren Walker was last seen in Old Hatfield, on the morning of Thursday, April 22, before his family reported to police that he was missing on Monday.
However yesterday (Tuesday), after seeing the report on www.whtimes24.co.uk , the 44-year-old contacted the WHT to reassure his family of his safety.
He said: “I am fine and just want some time on my own.
“Can you please let the police know I am ok so they can let my family know.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Walker was located by police this afternoon (Wednesday) in Hatfield, safe and well.
- 1 'We were only open 20 days before the first lockdown' - First time restaurant owner optimistic after difficult first year
- 2 Ocado opens new development centre, creating 100 new jobs
- 3 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 4 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 5 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 6 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 7 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 8 Weight lifted as Slimming World classes return as COVID-19 restrictions ease
- 9 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 10 Delight for Hatfield Swim Centre as lockdown easing sees group classes return