Missing teenagers could be at Sonisphere Festival
POLICE searching for two missing teenagers believe they may be attending Sonisphere Festival this weekend.
Georgia Bowden, 14, was last seen a week ago (23 July) and her boyfriend, 16-year-old Jake Holley, has been missing since Sunday, July 25.
The pair, who are believed to be together, were both last seen in the Kingston area of London, but information suggests the couple have plans to attend the rock festival Sonisphere, held in Knebworth from Friday until Sunday.
Georgia is described as white, 5ft 7in tall with very long brown hair, and was wearing a black T-shirt with white writing on it and black jogging bottoms. She may be bare foot as she has left her shoes at home.
Jake is described as white, 5ft 7in tall with blond hair.
You may also want to watch:
He has piercings through his right eyebrow, and in his nose and it is possible that he may have cut or shaven his hair since the photo was taken.
Anyone with information should contact the Missing Person Unit at Kingston Police Station on 0300 123 1212 or the Missing People helpline on 0500 700 700.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 4 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 5 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 6 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Four councillors elected to South Mimms Parish Council
- 9 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone