Missing teenagers could be at Sonisphere Festival
POLICE searching for two missing teenagers believe they may be attending Sonisphere Festival this weekend.
Georgia Bowden, 14, was last seen a week ago (23 July) and her boyfriend, 16-year-old Jake Holley, has been missing since Sunday, July 25.
The pair, who are believed to be together, were both last seen in the Kingston area of London, but information suggests the couple have plans to attend the rock festival Sonisphere, held in Knebworth from Friday until Sunday.
Georgia is described as white, 5ft 7in tall with very long brown hair, and was wearing a black T-shirt with white writing on it and black jogging bottoms. She may be bare foot as she has left her shoes at home.
Jake is described as white, 5ft 7in tall with blond hair.
You may also want to watch:
He has piercings through his right eyebrow, and in his nose and it is possible that he may have cut or shaven his hair since the photo was taken.
Anyone with information should contact the Missing Person Unit at Kingston Police Station on 0300 123 1212 or the Missing People helpline on 0500 700 700.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 5 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 9 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 10 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception