Missing Merseyside man could be in Hertfordshire
A MISSING man from Merseyside who has not been seen for 10 days is believed to be in Hertfordshire.
Christoper Liggett, from Litherland, a northern suburb of Liverpool, has been missing since Tuesday, June 8, after leaving his home.
Merseyside Police now believe the 41-year-old man may be in the county and are urging anyone who has seen Christopher to contact them.
Christopher is described as white, 5ft 9in, of stocky build, brown eyes and normally has his head shaved.
He speaks with a Liverpool accent and was wearing a blue t-shirt and cream shorts when last seen.
You may also want to watch:
Call Merseyside Police on 0151 777 4001 with information or contact the Missing Persons Helpline in confidence on 0500 700 700.
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 5 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 8 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 9 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 10 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station