Missing Merseyside man could be in Hertfordshire
A MISSING man from Merseyside who has not been seen for 10 days is believed to be in Hertfordshire.
Christoper Liggett, from Litherland, a northern suburb of Liverpool, has been missing since Tuesday, June 8, after leaving his home.
Merseyside Police now believe the 41-year-old man may be in the county and are urging anyone who has seen Christopher to contact them.
Christopher is described as white, 5ft 9in, of stocky build, brown eyes and normally has his head shaved.
He speaks with a Liverpool accent and was wearing a blue t-shirt and cream shorts when last seen.
You may also want to watch:
Call Merseyside Police on 0151 777 4001 with information or contact the Missing Persons Helpline in confidence on 0500 700 700.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 4 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 5 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 7 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 10 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception