Missing Merseyside man could be in Hertfordshire
A MISSING man from Merseyside who has not been seen for 10 days is believed to be in Hertfordshire.
Christoper Liggett, from Litherland, a northern suburb of Liverpool, has been missing since Tuesday, June 8, after leaving his home.
Merseyside Police now believe the 41-year-old man may be in the county and are urging anyone who has seen Christopher to contact them.
Christopher is described as white, 5ft 9in, of stocky build, brown eyes and normally has his head shaved.
He speaks with a Liverpool accent and was wearing a blue t-shirt and cream shorts when last seen.
You may also want to watch:
Call Merseyside Police on 0151 777 4001 with information or contact the Missing Persons Helpline in confidence on 0500 700 700.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 4 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 5 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 6 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 7 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 8 Four councillors elected to South Mimms Parish Council
- 9 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone