Missing man last seen in South Mimms
A TATTOOED Jaguar driver has gone missing.
John Roberts was last seen at approximately 12.30pm on Tuesday, September 28, at South Mimms Service station on the M25, in his green X Type Jaguar, registration EO51ORT.
The 41-year-old is described by police as a white man, who is 5ft 10ins tall of slim build.
He has balding dark brown / greying hair at the back and sides and numerous tattoos.
When the Buntingford resident was last seen he had several days’ beard growth and was wearing jeans and a dark coloured hooded top.
You may also want to watch:
He was in possession of clothing, so could well have changed his clothes.
PC Andy Gorrell, is part of the police operation searching for John.
- 1 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 2 Welwyn Garden City man shares 9.5 stone weight loss journey
- 3 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 6 Council leader survives no confidence vote
- 7 Headteacher calls out 'dangerous' and 'inconsiderate' parking from parents outside school
- 8 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 9 DIY SOS star Billy Byrne set to open returning Codicote Village Day this weekend
- 10 70-year-old dies following single-vehicle collision in Welwyn
He said: “We would like to find John as soon as possible because we are very concerned for his safety. “If you have seen him, or have any information as to his whereabouts, we would like to hear from urgently.”
If you have any information, contact Hertfordshire Constabulary via the non-emergency number 0845 33 00 222.