Missing man last seen in South Mimms
A TATTOOED Jaguar driver has gone missing.
John Roberts was last seen at approximately 12.30pm on Tuesday, September 28, at South Mimms Service station on the M25, in his green X Type Jaguar, registration EO51ORT.
The 41-year-old is described by police as a white man, who is 5ft 10ins tall of slim build.
He has balding dark brown / greying hair at the back and sides and numerous tattoos.
When the Buntingford resident was last seen he had several days’ beard growth and was wearing jeans and a dark coloured hooded top.
You may also want to watch:
He was in possession of clothing, so could well have changed his clothes.
PC Andy Gorrell, is part of the police operation searching for John.
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
He said: “We would like to find John as soon as possible because we are very concerned for his safety. “If you have seen him, or have any information as to his whereabouts, we would like to hear from urgently.”
If you have any information, contact Hertfordshire Constabulary via the non-emergency number 0845 33 00 222.