Missing illegal immigrants in Welwyn Garden City
TWO teenage illegal immigrants have run away from foster care in WGC. Police and carers are anxious to trace the two Vietnamese girls who have been gone since the early hours of this morning. Both girls came into the country illegally last Thursday, Feb
TWO teenage illegal immigrants have run away from foster care in WGC.
Police and carers are anxious to trace the two Vietnamese girls who have been gone since the early hours of this morning.
Both girls came into the country illegally last Thursday, February 5, and were being looked after by foster carers in WGC.
They fled from the home without shoes or jackets.
You may also want to watch:
Thanh Tang, 13, is 5ft 3in tall, of slim build, with ginger shoulder length straight hair.
She was last seen wearing a black V-neck woollen jumper, Black D&G tight fit jeans with butterfly-shaped button.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 4 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 5 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 6 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 7 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 8 Drink spiking: University of Hertfordshire students join Girls Night In protest
- 9 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 10 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
Giang Huang, 15, described as 5ft 1in tall, slim build, black collar length straight hair, last seen wearing a grey woollen jumper, black D&G trousers.
Detective sergeant Lynda Coates said: "They are vulnerable girls - they are young, do not speak or read English and are new to the country.
"We think the most likely route they have taken is into central London."
Call police on 0845 33 00 222.