Missing illegal immigrants in Welwyn Garden City
TWO teenage illegal immigrants have run away from foster care in WGC. Police and carers are anxious to trace the two Vietnamese girls who have been gone since the early hours of this morning. Both girls came into the country illegally last Thursday, Feb
TWO teenage illegal immigrants have run away from foster care in WGC.
Police and carers are anxious to trace the two Vietnamese girls who have been gone since the early hours of this morning.
Both girls came into the country illegally last Thursday, February 5, and were being looked after by foster carers in WGC.
They fled from the home without shoes or jackets.
You may also want to watch:
Thanh Tang, 13, is 5ft 3in tall, of slim build, with ginger shoulder length straight hair.
She was last seen wearing a black V-neck woollen jumper, Black D&G tight fit jeans with butterfly-shaped button.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 6 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 10 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
Giang Huang, 15, described as 5ft 1in tall, slim build, black collar length straight hair, last seen wearing a grey woollen jumper, black D&G trousers.
Detective sergeant Lynda Coates said: "They are vulnerable girls - they are young, do not speak or read English and are new to the country.
"We think the most likely route they have taken is into central London."
Call police on 0845 33 00 222.