Missing illegal immigrants in Welwyn Garden City
TWO teenage illegal immigrants have run away from foster care in WGC. Police and carers are anxious to trace the two Vietnamese girls who have been gone since the early hours of this morning. Both girls came into the country illegally last Thursday, Feb
TWO teenage illegal immigrants have run away from foster care in WGC.
Police and carers are anxious to trace the two Vietnamese girls who have been gone since the early hours of this morning.
Both girls came into the country illegally last Thursday, February 5, and were being looked after by foster carers in WGC.
They fled from the home without shoes or jackets.
You may also want to watch:
Thanh Tang, 13, is 5ft 3in tall, of slim build, with ginger shoulder length straight hair.
She was last seen wearing a black V-neck woollen jumper, Black D&G tight fit jeans with butterfly-shaped button.
- 1 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 2 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 7 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
- 8 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 9 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 10 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
Giang Huang, 15, described as 5ft 1in tall, slim build, black collar length straight hair, last seen wearing a grey woollen jumper, black D&G trousers.
Detective sergeant Lynda Coates said: "They are vulnerable girls - they are young, do not speak or read English and are new to the country.
"We think the most likely route they have taken is into central London."
Call police on 0845 33 00 222.