Have you seen missing 20-year-old Hatfield woman?
- Credit: Archant
Police are growing increasingly concerned for a young woman who lives in Hatfield and has not been seen since the end of December.
Joy Morgan, aged 20, was reported missing to police on Thursday, February 7.
Joy is described as black, of slim build, around 5ft 5in tall, with black afro-style hair which she often covers with a scarf.
She also wears glasses.
She has links to Ilford and is from London.
Greg O’Toole, from Locate, the Constabulary’s missing people unit, said: “We are growing increasingly concerned for Joy’s welfare and I am urging anyone with information to get in touch.
“Did you see Joy in the weeks or months before she went missing?
- 1 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 4 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe
- 5 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 6 Purse stolen from 74-year-old woman
- 7 Meet the authors behind a new architecture book on Welwyn and Welwyn Garden City
- 8 Man injured while working in Hatfield Business Park
- 9 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 10 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
“Did she mention any new hobbies or interests?
“Did she speak about any places she was intending to visit?
“Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you had contact with Joy prior to her going missing, and believe that you’ve got information that might help us.”
Joy is a midwifery student at the University of Hertfordshire.
If you have seen Joy since she was reported missing or have information about where she has been, please call Hertfordshire Constabulary’s non-emergency number 101.
If you believe you are with Joy now or have seen her in the last few moments, please call 999 immediately.