Miss Hertfordshire to be decided this weekend
HOTTIES from across Times Territory will be battling it out for the title of Miss Hertfordshire this weekend.
In total six representatives from Welwyn Hatfield will be putting their talents to the test against 29 others for the title on Sunday.
The event, which helps raise funds for Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, will require the contestants to be tested on their other skills, as well as their beauty, as they battle it out for the main title as well as Miss Charity, Miss Photogenic and Miss Eco.
The eventual Miss Herts will be given entry to the finals of Miss England 2010, a year’s modelling contract with BMA, a dress to wear to the Miss England finals from Hinxworth Bridal and an outfit to wear when presenting Miss Hertfordshire 2011.
The other prizes include a Purity Indulgence Experience for two at the London Hilton, Park Lane, Mayfair, a photoshoot, a Lancome Beauty Bag and a �50 voucher for Co-operative Travel.
You may also want to watch:
The final is being judged by Laura Nuttall, Miss Hertfordshire 2008, manager of Purity Spa Mayfair, Georgina Morley, owner of Hinxworth Bridal, WAG Jadene Bircham, who owns a model and PR agency and is married to footballer Mark Bircham, as well as Stephen Sapsd, a youth theatre tutor, dance and fitness instructor, dance and drama teacher and model.
The show takes place at the Gordon Craig Theatre, in Stevenage, from 8pm.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 What time will the election results come in?
- 4 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 5 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 6 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 7 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
To purchase a �15 ticket visit www.stevenage-leisure.co.uk
The participants from this area are Danielle Peters, 22, from Hatfield, 19-year-old Aimee Renshaw, of Knebworth, Jade Claridge, 19, from Hatfield and 21-year-old Laura Burley, of WGC.
Also taking part are WGC’s Emma Madgwick-Frankland, the 21-year-old who made it through to the regional stages of Miss Student 2008, and 24-year-old Tarnia Betteridge, from Hatfield, who entered last year’s X Factor.