Miss Hertfordshire to be decided this weekend
HOTTIES from across Times Territory will be battling it out for the title of Miss Hertfordshire this weekend.
In total six representatives from Welwyn Hatfield will be putting their talents to the test against 29 others for the title on Sunday.
The event, which helps raise funds for Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, will require the contestants to be tested on their other skills, as well as their beauty, as they battle it out for the main title as well as Miss Charity, Miss Photogenic and Miss Eco.
The eventual Miss Herts will be given entry to the finals of Miss England 2010, a year’s modelling contract with BMA, a dress to wear to the Miss England finals from Hinxworth Bridal and an outfit to wear when presenting Miss Hertfordshire 2011.
The other prizes include a Purity Indulgence Experience for two at the London Hilton, Park Lane, Mayfair, a photoshoot, a Lancome Beauty Bag and a �50 voucher for Co-operative Travel.
You may also want to watch:
The final is being judged by Laura Nuttall, Miss Hertfordshire 2008, manager of Purity Spa Mayfair, Georgina Morley, owner of Hinxworth Bridal, WAG Jadene Bircham, who owns a model and PR agency and is married to footballer Mark Bircham, as well as Stephen Sapsd, a youth theatre tutor, dance and fitness instructor, dance and drama teacher and model.
The show takes place at the Gordon Craig Theatre, in Stevenage, from 8pm.
- 1 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 2 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 3 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 Conservatives hit back at Lib Dems over Local Plan collapse claims
- 8 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 9 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 10 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
To purchase a �15 ticket visit www.stevenage-leisure.co.uk
The participants from this area are Danielle Peters, 22, from Hatfield, 19-year-old Aimee Renshaw, of Knebworth, Jade Claridge, 19, from Hatfield and 21-year-old Laura Burley, of WGC.
Also taking part are WGC’s Emma Madgwick-Frankland, the 21-year-old who made it through to the regional stages of Miss Student 2008, and 24-year-old Tarnia Betteridge, from Hatfield, who entered last year’s X Factor.