Miss Hertfordshire auditions this weekend in Hatfield
THINK you could be Hertfordshire s next top model? The search for 2009 s Miss Hertfordshire begins this Sunday (February 15) at The Galleria in Hatfield. Auditions are being held from 11am to 5pm. To enter you must be between 17 and 24 years old. Conte
THINK you could be Hertfordshire's next top model?
The search for 2009's Miss Hertfordshire begins this Sunday (February 15) at The Galleria in Hatfield.
Auditions are being held from 11am to 5pm.
To enter you must be between 17 and 24 years old. Contestants will be interviewed before having a professional photograph taken. Throughout the day
You may also want to watch:
make-up experts will be on hand all day to keep contestants looking their best.
Only 30 girls will be chosen for the finals on 3 May 2009 at the Craig Gordon Theatre in Stevenage.
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 3 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 4 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 5 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 7 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 8 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 9 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
The winner will then go on to represent the county at the national Miss England finals in July and, if successful, stands a chance of winning �100,000 at the Miss World competition.
For more information on how to apply for the Miss Hertfordshire contest visit