Miss Hertfordshire auditions this weekend in Hatfield
THINK you could be Hertfordshire s next top model? The search for 2009 s Miss Hertfordshire begins this Sunday (February 15) at The Galleria in Hatfield. Auditions are being held from 11am to 5pm. To enter you must be between 17 and 24 years old. Conte
THINK you could be Hertfordshire's next top model?
The search for 2009's Miss Hertfordshire begins this Sunday (February 15) at The Galleria in Hatfield.
Auditions are being held from 11am to 5pm.
To enter you must be between 17 and 24 years old. Contestants will be interviewed before having a professional photograph taken. Throughout the day
You may also want to watch:
make-up experts will be on hand all day to keep contestants looking their best.
Only 30 girls will be chosen for the finals on 3 May 2009 at the Craig Gordon Theatre in Stevenage.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 3 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 6 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 9 Explore Hertford Castle at free open day
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
The winner will then go on to represent the county at the national Miss England finals in July and, if successful, stands a chance of winning �100,000 at the Miss World competition.
For more information on how to apply for the Miss Hertfordshire contest visit