Miss Hertfordshire auditions this weekend in Hatfield
THINK you could be Hertfordshire s next top model? The search for 2009 s Miss Hertfordshire begins this Sunday (February 15) at The Galleria in Hatfield. Auditions are being held from 11am to 5pm. To enter you must be between 17 and 24 years old. Conte
THINK you could be Hertfordshire's next top model?
The search for 2009's Miss Hertfordshire begins this Sunday (February 15) at The Galleria in Hatfield.
Auditions are being held from 11am to 5pm.
To enter you must be between 17 and 24 years old. Contestants will be interviewed before having a professional photograph taken. Throughout the day
You may also want to watch:
make-up experts will be on hand all day to keep contestants looking their best.
Only 30 girls will be chosen for the finals on 3 May 2009 at the Craig Gordon Theatre in Stevenage.
- 1 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 3 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 4 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 5 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 6 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 7 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 10 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
The winner will then go on to represent the county at the national Miss England finals in July and, if successful, stands a chance of winning �100,000 at the Miss World competition.
For more information on how to apply for the Miss Hertfordshire contest visit