Miss Hertfordshire auditions this weekend in Hatfield
THINK you could be Hertfordshire s next top model? The search for 2009 s Miss Hertfordshire begins this Sunday (February 15) at The Galleria in Hatfield. Auditions are being held from 11am to 5pm. To enter you must be between 17 and 24 years old. Conte
THINK you could be Hertfordshire's next top model?
The search for 2009's Miss Hertfordshire begins this Sunday (February 15) at The Galleria in Hatfield.
Auditions are being held from 11am to 5pm.
To enter you must be between 17 and 24 years old. Contestants will be interviewed before having a professional photograph taken. Throughout the day
You may also want to watch:
make-up experts will be on hand all day to keep contestants looking their best.
Only 30 girls will be chosen for the finals on 3 May 2009 at the Craig Gordon Theatre in Stevenage.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 6 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 7 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 8 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 9 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 10 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
The winner will then go on to represent the county at the national Miss England finals in July and, if successful, stands a chance of winning �100,000 at the Miss World competition.
For more information on how to apply for the Miss Hertfordshire contest visit