Miss Hertfordshire 2011 winner
THE winner of Miss Hertfordshire was selected last night (Sunday).
Sophie Chryssaphes was whittled down from 34 of the county’s best at last night’s final at the Craig Gordon Theatre, in Stevenage.
The Rickmansworth beauty, 19, saw off competition from Welwyn Hatfield girls Zoe Booth, 19, of Cuffley, Christina Morley, 18, from Welwyn, Leanne Yeates, 23, and Gracelle Robert, 19, both from Hatfield, as well as Potters Bar’s Saira Lawlor, 21.
The other victors on the night were Sian Cooper from Aston, who won Miss Photographic, as well as Lucy Petagine from Kings Langley, who won the Miss ECO title.
Hemel Hempstead’s Sheryl Page also took the title Miss Charity after raising more than �600 for this year’s chosen charity Hearing Dogs for Deaf People.
You may also want to watch:
In total �5,000 was collected this year.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 6 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 9 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement