Miss Hertfordshire 2010 revealed
THE new Miss Hertfordshire was announced at last night’s (Sunday) finals.
Amy Green, from Hemel Hempstead took the title at the Gordon Craig Theatre, in Stevenage.
Judges on the night, including Hatfield’s football ace, QPR star Matt Connolly, decided on the 20-year-old to be the overall winner, ahead of runner-up Victoria Fawcus-Robinson, 17, from Tring and Jessica Collingwood, 19, from Stevenage, who was third.
In total Amy saw off competition from 34 others including six Times Territory beauties.
The managing director of Revolution Telecoms will now go to the finals of Miss England to represent the county in July.
You may also want to watch:
As part of winning she also received a year’s modelling contract with BMA, a dress to wear to the Miss England finals from Hinxworth Bridal and an outfit to wear when presenting Miss Hertfordshire 2011.
Her other prizes include a Purity Indulgence Experience for two at the London Hilton, Park Lane, Mayfair, a photoshoot, a Lancome Beauty Bag and a �50 voucher for Co-operative Travel.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 9 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
The crowns of Miss Charity and Miss Eco were also up for grabs on the night.
And both titles went to Kelly Carr, 17, from Watford.
Kelly raised over �900 for Hearing dogs for Deaf People, adding to the total of �6300 from all the girls.