Miss Hertfordshire 2010 revealed
THE new Miss Hertfordshire was announced at last night’s (Sunday) finals.
Amy Green, from Hemel Hempstead took the title at the Gordon Craig Theatre, in Stevenage.
Judges on the night, including Hatfield’s football ace, QPR star Matt Connolly, decided on the 20-year-old to be the overall winner, ahead of runner-up Victoria Fawcus-Robinson, 17, from Tring and Jessica Collingwood, 19, from Stevenage, who was third.
In total Amy saw off competition from 34 others including six Times Territory beauties.
The managing director of Revolution Telecoms will now go to the finals of Miss England to represent the county in July.
You may also want to watch:
As part of winning she also received a year’s modelling contract with BMA, a dress to wear to the Miss England finals from Hinxworth Bridal and an outfit to wear when presenting Miss Hertfordshire 2011.
Her other prizes include a Purity Indulgence Experience for two at the London Hilton, Park Lane, Mayfair, a photoshoot, a Lancome Beauty Bag and a �50 voucher for Co-operative Travel.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 4 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 5 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 6 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 7 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 8 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 9 Explore Hertford Castle at free open day
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
The crowns of Miss Charity and Miss Eco were also up for grabs on the night.
And both titles went to Kelly Carr, 17, from Watford.
Kelly raised over �900 for Hearing dogs for Deaf People, adding to the total of �6300 from all the girls.