Milk crates block Welwyn Garden City road
MILK bottles, glass and crates are currently blocking a WGC road.
Drivers are taking evasive action to avoid the glass after the crates were dumped on Osborn Way, WGC.
Witness Linda Colegrave, who called police, told the WHT: “There was glass and debris all over the road.
“Milk bottles and crates spilt everywhere.
“Everyone is having to drive round the glass and go on the other side of the road.
You may also want to watch:
“I even saw a lorry driving on the wrong side.”
Police are currently on the scene.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 7 This week's pick of the movies made in Herts on TV
- 8 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 9 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 10 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation