Metal fans to mosh to sounds of Abba at Knebworth's Sonisphere festival
METAL fans at next week's Sonisphere rock festival at Knebworth will be able to mosh to the sounds of Dancing Queen, Waterloo and Mamma Mia! Event organisers this week surprisingly announced that Bj�rn Again will take to the stage on Saturday to deliver a
METAL fans at next week's Sonisphere rock festival at Knebworth will be able to mosh to the sounds of Dancing Queen, Waterloo and Mamma Mia!
Event organisers this week surprisingly announced that Bj�rn Again will take to the stage on Saturday to deliver a set of ABBA songs - in a hard rock/heavy metal style!
And what's more, Agnetha Falstart, Benny Anderwear, Frida Longstokin and Bj�rn Volvo-us won't just be feeding the crowd ABBA classics on a bill also including the likes of nu-metal favs Linkin Park, Coheed and Cambria, Bullet for My Valentine and Heaven & Hell, a group that is basically heavy metal godfathers Black Sabbath minus Ozzy Osbourne.
For as part of the encore, Bj�rn Again - a satirical show which parodies ABBA - will pay its respect to Sunday night headliners Metallica by performing one song selected by the sonispherefestivals.com board users.
You may also want to watch:
Confirming next month's Knebworth date, creator and founder Rod Stephen said: "Bj�rn Again is appearing at Sonisphere.
- 1 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 4 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 5 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 6 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 7 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 8 Robot assists with cancer operations at Lister Hospital
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Lessons from Auschwitz: Why we must keep talking about the Holocaust