Metal band to put on a 'Destructive' show
A METAL band who claim to put on a blisteringly destructive live show are coming to Hitchin. Viatrophy are Adam Mayes (vocals), Gavin Thane (bass), John Jones (guitar), Gurneet Ahluwalia (guitar) and Craig Reynolds (drums). The five-piece are signed to
A METAL band who claim to put on a "blisteringly destructive" live show are coming to Hitchin.
Viatrophy are Adam Mayes (vocals), Gavin Thane (bass), John Jones (guitar), Gurneet Ahluwalia (guitar) and Craig Reynolds (drums).
The five-piece are signed to Berkshire-based label Siege of Amida Records and are currently in the process of recording their debut album.
They claim to "mix elements of extreme technical metal in the vein of Decapitated and Behemoth with subtle ambience, melodics and sheer crushing power of Cult of Luna and Isis".
You may also want to watch:
Judge for yourself when Viatrophy come to Club 85 on Friday, April 10, as part of their current UK tour, which also includes dates in Plymouth, Telford and Northampton.
They will perform along with The Boy Will Drown, Scar My Eyes, and South Shore Birthday.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
The music starts at 7.45pm and finishes at 11.45pm.
Tickets cost �6 on the door or �5 in advance or with a flyer.
For more information visit www.myspace.com/viatrophy