Metal band to put on a 'Destructive' show
A METAL band who claim to put on a blisteringly destructive live show are coming to Hitchin. Viatrophy are Adam Mayes (vocals), Gavin Thane (bass), John Jones (guitar), Gurneet Ahluwalia (guitar) and Craig Reynolds (drums). The five-piece are signed to
A METAL band who claim to put on a "blisteringly destructive" live show are coming to Hitchin.
Viatrophy are Adam Mayes (vocals), Gavin Thane (bass), John Jones (guitar), Gurneet Ahluwalia (guitar) and Craig Reynolds (drums).
The five-piece are signed to Berkshire-based label Siege of Amida Records and are currently in the process of recording their debut album.
They claim to "mix elements of extreme technical metal in the vein of Decapitated and Behemoth with subtle ambience, melodics and sheer crushing power of Cult of Luna and Isis".
You may also want to watch:
Judge for yourself when Viatrophy come to Club 85 on Friday, April 10, as part of their current UK tour, which also includes dates in Plymouth, Telford and Northampton.
They will perform along with The Boy Will Drown, Scar My Eyes, and South Shore Birthday.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 3 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 4 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 5 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 6 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 7 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 8 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 9 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 10 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
The music starts at 7.45pm and finishes at 11.45pm.
Tickets cost �6 on the door or �5 in advance or with a flyer.
For more information visit www.myspace.com/viatrophy