Metal band to put on a 'Destructive' show
A METAL band who claim to put on a blisteringly destructive live show are coming to Hitchin. Viatrophy are Adam Mayes (vocals), Gavin Thane (bass), John Jones (guitar), Gurneet Ahluwalia (guitar) and Craig Reynolds (drums). The five-piece are signed to
A METAL band who claim to put on a "blisteringly destructive" live show are coming to Hitchin.
Viatrophy are Adam Mayes (vocals), Gavin Thane (bass), John Jones (guitar), Gurneet Ahluwalia (guitar) and Craig Reynolds (drums).
The five-piece are signed to Berkshire-based label Siege of Amida Records and are currently in the process of recording their debut album.
They claim to "mix elements of extreme technical metal in the vein of Decapitated and Behemoth with subtle ambience, melodics and sheer crushing power of Cult of Luna and Isis".
You may also want to watch:
Judge for yourself when Viatrophy come to Club 85 on Friday, April 10, as part of their current UK tour, which also includes dates in Plymouth, Telford and Northampton.
They will perform along with The Boy Will Drown, Scar My Eyes, and South Shore Birthday.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 From 'the worst zoo in the UK' to popular attraction: Looking back on Paradise Wildlife Park's 37 years
- 5 Rogue landlord hit with record £90,000 fine for safety failings
- 6 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
- 7 JD Wetherspoons lists building in town centre for sale
- 8 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 9 CCTV appeal after safe containing cash and watches stolen
- 10 Eight vehicles seized after police operation to crack down on crime
The music starts at 7.45pm and finishes at 11.45pm.
Tickets cost �6 on the door or �5 in advance or with a flyer.
For more information visit www.myspace.com/viatrophy