Men wanted by police after aggravated burglary in Welwyn Garden City
TWO men are being hunted by police following an aggravated burglary in WGC.
On Sunday, September 12, the thugs barged their way into a house in Ludwick Way at around 5.50pm.
Once inside two of the male occupants were attacked.
The burglars then stole a number of electrical items, cash and a silver Vauxhall Vectra.
Both thugs are described as black, with London accents, aged around 24 to 25.
You may also want to watch:
The first man is around 5ft 5ins tall and of stocky build.
He had a round face, was clean shaven and had shaved hair.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 6 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline
- 7 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 8 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 9 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 10 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
He was wearing a grey t-shirt and dark blue jeans.
The second man is around 6ft tall and of stocky build.
He had a short beard, which only covered his chin, and short hair.
He wore a blue t-shirt with horizontal stripes which were green and yellow, and blue jeans.
Dc Katy Jackson is investigating the incident.
She said: “I am appealing for information from anyone who was in the area and may have seen anyone matching these descriptions acting suspiciously, or who may have seen the car to get in touch.”
Anyone with information should call police on 0845 33 00 222.