Men wanted by police after aggravated burglary in Welwyn Garden City
TWO men are being hunted by police following an aggravated burglary in WGC.
On Sunday, September 12, the thugs barged their way into a house in Ludwick Way at around 5.50pm.
Once inside two of the male occupants were attacked.
The burglars then stole a number of electrical items, cash and a silver Vauxhall Vectra.
Both thugs are described as black, with London accents, aged around 24 to 25.
You may also want to watch:
The first man is around 5ft 5ins tall and of stocky build.
He had a round face, was clean shaven and had shaved hair.
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Welwyn Garden City Hockey Club pushing for more girls to play in centenary season
- 5 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 6 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 7 Welwyn continue meteoric rise up the table as Owais Shah takes centre stage again
- 8 Heroic dogs win Royal Veterinary College award
- 9 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 10 Pupils present check from Captain Tom 100 Challenge to charity
He was wearing a grey t-shirt and dark blue jeans.
The second man is around 6ft tall and of stocky build.
He had a short beard, which only covered his chin, and short hair.
He wore a blue t-shirt with horizontal stripes which were green and yellow, and blue jeans.
Dc Katy Jackson is investigating the incident.
She said: “I am appealing for information from anyone who was in the area and may have seen anyone matching these descriptions acting suspiciously, or who may have seen the car to get in touch.”
Anyone with information should call police on 0845 33 00 222.