Men arrested for drug offences in Hatfield
THREE people were arrested for drug offences in Hatfield.
Police stopped a 20-year-old man acting suspiciously outside a flat in Campion Road at 4.10pm on Tuesday last week.
The man, from North London, was arrested and cautioned on suspicion of possession with intent to supply class A drugs, conspiracy to supply class A drugs and obstructing a Pc.
Police then searched a flat on Campion Way, believed to have been used by the 20-year-old, and a 48-year-old Hatfield man was arrested on suspicion of allowing his premises to be used in the supply of drugs.
He was later released, with no further action taken.
You may also want to watch:
A third man, a 19-year-old from London, went on the run from the property.
He was later located by the police helicopter and arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to supply class A drugs, possession of criminal property and possession of cannabis.
- 1 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 2 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 7 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 8 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 9 Hatfield Battle Proms concert is still going ahead as planned this summer
- 10 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
No further action has been taken against him.