Member of chart-toppers Blur to play at Hertford venue
A MEMBER of reunited chart-toppers Blur will be appearing on stage at a Hertfordshire venue next month. Graham Coxon, guitarist of the Britpop legends who have recently reformed, has announced a date at The Marquee in Hertford on Thursday, May 9. Ahead of
A MEMBER of reunited chart-toppers Blur will be appearing on stage at a Hertfordshire venue next month.
Graham Coxon, guitarist of the Britpop legends who have recently reformed, has announced a date at The Marquee in Hertford on Thursday, May 9.
Ahead of the Parklife group's headline slot at Glastonbury and two shows at Hyde Park in July, Coxon is releasing his seventh solo album 'The Spinning Top' on May 11 and is touring intimate venues to promote the record.
Coxon will be on stage in Hertford at 10.15pm after as yet unnamed special guests.
You may also want to watch:
The Damon Albarn fronted Blur famously went head-to-head in the mid 1990s with Oasis and scored two number one hits, Country House and Beetlebum.
Doors for the special Graham Coxon gig open at 7.45pm.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 8 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 9 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 10 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
Tickets cost �12.50 in advance and �13.50 on the door.
Go to www.spclive.co.uk for more details.