Meet Stavros Flatley in Welwyn Garden City
EXPECT a little taste of Greece next weekend in WGC, as yet more TV stars visit town.
Britain’s Got Talent finalists Stavros Flatley, aka father and son act Dimitrios and Lagi Demetriou, will be signing copies of their new book How to be (a Little Bit) Greek at Maher the Bookseller, on the first floor of the Howard Centre.
The duo, who reached the final of the ITV1 talent show with their unique take on traditional Greek dancing, will be in store from 11am to 12pm on Saturday, December 12.
And you could be the first in the queue to meet the double act.
The Welwyn Haftield Times has once again teamed up with Maher to offer two lucky readers a copy of the book and the chance to be first in line to meet the pair.
You may also want to watch:
All you have to do is answer the following question:
What is the relationship between Dimitrios and Lagi Demetriou?
- 1 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 4 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 5 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 6 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Robot assists with cancer operations at Lister Hospital
- 9 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 10 Lessons from Auschwitz: Why we must keep talking about the Holocaust
a) Father and son
c) Business partners
Email your answer with your name, address and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Welwyn Hatfield Times, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, AL8 6AP.
Make sure your answers are headed “Stavros Flatley Competition”.
Normal Archant rules apply.
Closing date is noon this Friday, December 11.
* Archant Ltd may wish to contact you about special offers and services by email from time to time.
If you would like to be contacted by email please include your email address on your postal entry or mark your email entry with ‘Agreed to contact’.