Meet Stavros Flatley in Welwyn Garden City
EXPECT a little taste of Greece next weekend in WGC, as yet more TV stars visit town.
Britain’s Got Talent finalists Stavros Flatley, aka father and son act Dimitrios and Lagi Demetriou, will be signing copies of their new book How to be (a Little Bit) Greek at Maher the Bookseller, on the first floor of the Howard Centre.
The duo, who reached the final of the ITV1 talent show with their unique take on traditional Greek dancing, will be in store from 11am to 12pm on Saturday, December 12.
And you could be the first in the queue to meet the double act.
The Welwyn Haftield Times has once again teamed up with Maher to offer two lucky readers a copy of the book and the chance to be first in line to meet the pair.
You may also want to watch:
All you have to do is answer the following question:
What is the relationship between Dimitrios and Lagi Demetriou?
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 4 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 5 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 8 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 9 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 10 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
a) Father and son
c) Business partners
Email your answer with your name, address and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Welwyn Hatfield Times, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, AL8 6AP.
Make sure your answers are headed “Stavros Flatley Competition”.
Normal Archant rules apply.
Closing date is noon this Friday, December 11.
* Archant Ltd may wish to contact you about special offers and services by email from time to time.
If you would like to be contacted by email please include your email address on your postal entry or mark your email entry with ‘Agreed to contact’.