Meet Stavros Flatley in Welwyn Garden City
EXPECT a little taste of Greece next weekend in WGC, as yet more TV stars visit town.
Britain’s Got Talent finalists Stavros Flatley, aka father and son act Dimitrios and Lagi Demetriou, will be signing copies of their new book How to be (a Little Bit) Greek at Maher the Bookseller, on the first floor of the Howard Centre.
The duo, who reached the final of the ITV1 talent show with their unique take on traditional Greek dancing, will be in store from 11am to 12pm on Saturday, December 12.
And you could be the first in the queue to meet the double act.
The Welwyn Haftield Times has once again teamed up with Maher to offer two lucky readers a copy of the book and the chance to be first in line to meet the pair.
You may also want to watch:
All you have to do is answer the following question:
What is the relationship between Dimitrios and Lagi Demetriou?
- 1 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 2 Audi and jewellery worth £70K stolen in Hatfield burglary
- 3 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 4 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 6 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 7 Filming taking place at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 8 Rumoured Halifax closure would leave Hatfield with no banks
- 9 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
a) Father and son
c) Business partners
Email your answer with your name, address and telephone number to email@example.com or write to us at Welwyn Hatfield Times, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, AL8 6AP.
Make sure your answers are headed “Stavros Flatley Competition”.
Normal Archant rules apply.
Closing date is noon this Friday, December 11.
* Archant Ltd may wish to contact you about special offers and services by email from time to time.
If you would like to be contacted by email please include your email address on your postal entry or mark your email entry with ‘Agreed to contact’.